Friday, May 6, 2011

CEKIK

Salam peeps;

Currently, I staying home to enjoy my semester break. And yeah a bit retard of me if I don't fulfill my knowledge by reading books. I said book(s), not a book .

Yes, I love reading actually . Before I get to sleep, I will read a book. It doesn't matter what kind of book. Eventhough it's a trectate. Ahaha
I just finished read this book. The title is Cekik or Choke . It sounded weird when I translated it to english because this novel is originally in Malay language.




Okay this novel is a surprisingly postmodern life. It invites us to experience what it desires, what is city, what is Mi Maggi, McDonalds, sermons and sodomy.
This novel contents 18sx a little . HAHA my brother had warn me before I read this novel.

Thanks for reading :)

0 response: