Monday, May 9, 2011

7th May 2011

Salam peeps,

A day before Mother's Day, my family brought me to the Wong Solo's Restaurant which at Bangi. And yeah, that whole day was a blast for me. It has been a long time I didn't had dinner out with my family. 

But before we are heading to the restaurant, we had a drop at Az-Zahrah Islamic Medical Center to visit my uncle. He was suspected dengue. So he has to detained in the hospital.
Then after Maghrib prayer, I said I'm hungry and lets get a dinner. And so yeah, my dad brought us all. I mean, 4 of us. (My parents, brother and I) Haha. It's a treat from my brother.

This is what I eaten at Wong Solo's.
Nasi Ayam Penyet!

The taste was not bad. But, a bit spicy. Haha I was sweating.

Done eaten it, my brother ordered Alpukat Juice. Actually it is an apricot juice and some decor of chocolate inside it. Awesome 
niceeeee

Haha done with it, we're homeeee :)


0 response: