Thursday, March 10, 2011

CRYING

Salam peeps;

Well you know what , actually I am very secretive person . Yeah , my friends know me as I do . Not as I am . I don't and I won't tell them my feel or my secret . I just keep it in mine . 

But now , I'm telling you in other way . Not as listening to me , but 'reading' me .

It has been One and a half month I don't go back to my home which is at Putrajaya . It was since Chinese New Year . Heck yeah , I do have heart to go back to my home to see my family and my brother's newborn daughter on 23rd February and was named as Aimi Wardina binti Ahmad Hakimi. 


But , as a full-time student , seriously I won't use my time just to buy my ticket bus . It such waste of time . Yeah I'm telling you right . Sometimes , I cried alone when thinking about my mom and also my family . Last two weeks , my mom often text me and ask "When you gonna back home?" then I replied "I have no idea , might be on April after finished my exam" well you know what it was like broken my mom's heart when I'm telling her those words . I do feel sad when typing the words . I feel like wanna cry and cry . But I won't her to hear me crying and I won't tell her I'm missing my family much . Huhh

What should I do , even this weekend I can't go back . If I'm going back , and surely my tasks won't finish and might be I don't even touch them . Okay done with this guilty feeling towards my family . I'm hoping that , my sacrifice will be paid as the results out . Yeah , I'm setting my target for CGPA 3.3 this time . Rather than last sem , my target was out . But thankful and Alhamdulillah , at least I got 3.++ above . Pray for me my friends#

0 response: