Friday, November 4, 2011

A WELCOME BACK FOR YOU

Well hello there :) I believe it has been 6 months since I wasn't update my site. On this today onwards, November 4th 2011, I will try to get a Dean Lists. Its a must for me. Might be you wondering why huh? Actually, I received an email for my 3rd semester result today. Well, Alhamdulillah my CGPA every each semester increasing. I really really thankful my hard works were not in vain.

I have some photos of my works to show you.


This is my storyboad also can be called as inspiration board. Ohh I forgot to put the fabric side. Nevermind.








 Nahhh, these are the photos of my final design. Based on my culture research before, I mean the cowboy boots. So the final product is the casual wear. The technique I used to make the embellishment by doing a patch work on the skirt and the sleeves. The motif I get from a boot of cowboy I had chosen. 


0 response: