Thursday, May 19, 2011

This is how I put myself

Salam peeps;

Sometimes I cried whenever I'm thinking of you.
I'm feeling alone at home. I have no one to fight with. I have no one to talk to. I feel like I'm the only child in this house.
Though we are not that really close, but you still concerns about me, we often fight but it shows the tight of a bond. And sometimes I even share my thoughts to you. So we did it vice versa.


It has been 3days you've been at National Service of Terkok Camp at Sg.Siput, Perak.
Well you know what I miss you alot brothaaa. At the age of 22, you had to join with those ' budak baru Up'. Haha. Serve you right, who asked you to postponed your National Service? Now your band mates are busy to do some jamming session without you. Frustrated huh? Your thunderbird bass will also be used by your band mates.
But who want to entertain me? Common la broo, come back sooner. Imissyou.

okay this is my brothaa. haha. jokee

nahhh, this is him. A Malay Bassist! cool @_@

Even your friends are willing to make a meet with you just to make a Hello before you leave. It's not like you are about to go overseas! Haha, 3months only, not a year. Pffttt -.-

Ikhwan yg handsome, kau takk . haha

hmm, I have no idea who.

Cool la kau bro! ada member yg syg kau! haha nak join bolehh


Okay done. Byee



*hoping that my brothaa will not notice this entry ;)

0 response: