Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello and Goodbye

Salam peeps;

It has been a month since my last update on 2nd April . Hihi. Well just to inform you why did I disappeared in a while .

The first reason is because of my beloved Macbook Pro broke down. Its happened twice dudeeee !
And yeah , though I bought it from friend of my brother (yeah it is second hand item) but instead it is still worth to use and the price is same as the other first hand laptop. Seriously, using Macbook Pro is way cooler than other . hihi :P
Perhaps my laptop broke down because of I did not use it wisely . I mean like I do not care much with it. And it sulk to me :(
okay stop , nevermind.

The second reason is because of I have final exam on that month (April). I stressed and I cried sometimes, alone .
On the last day of my part2 , I did feel so tense. My costume design for my final presentation was not done. But it is still looked like a costume. Because on top of the costume, I pinned a lot. Pity my model because she has to take the risk . By the way , when I was presenting the lecturers gave me a compliment! Maybe they saw my efforts of the costume design on the skirt part. They have 4layers of it. Huhhh nevertheless , I smiled alot after done the presentation. I was so tiring dude! Almost a week I stay back at the sewing workshop. My shoulder blade was cramps sometimes. It was painful.
But I still proud of me because at least I'd tried my best :)

Thanks for reading ! Till the next update :D

0 response: